+ Nissan Primera brand Cars
+ Current leaving and service
+ cooling and heating Systems
- Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases
+ Power supply system of carburetor engines
+ Power supply system of injector engines
- System of production of the fulfilled gases
Removal and system installation
+ System of electric equipment of the engine
+ Manual transmission, differential and main transfer
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
System of production of the fulfilled gases
Removal and system installation
Forward part of an exhaust system of the car with the SR20DE engine
Forward part of an exhaust system of the carburetor engine
Back part of an exhaust system
It is obvious that systems of production of the fulfilled gases of models considered in this management have a different design so we will be limited to the description of models with the catalyst. On models without the catalyst, the last is replaced with the exhaust silencer. On illustrations the Forward part of an exhaust system of the car with the SR20DE engine and the Forward part of an exhaust system of the carburetor engine forward parts of system of release of injector and carburetor engines are represented. On
the back part of system which with small differences is almost identical to all models is represented. However the arrangement and fastening of a back part differs a little, of what you are quickly convinced at survey of the established system.
Being guided by these illustrations it is necessary to perform the following works:
- Prop up system from below that the suspension bracket was weakened.
- Weaken nuts from the bottom party of a final collector and disconnect a reception pipe of the exhaust silencer from a collector. Depending on execution the unary or double reception pipe is attached to a collector.
- Unscrew all heat-shielding screens from the bottom party of an exhaust system.
- Remove nuts and a bolt to disconnect a pipe from a metal corner.
- Unscrew a lambda probe from a reception pipe of the exhaust silencer if it is a question of the injector engine.
- Remove bolts and remove an exhaust silencer suspension bracket.
- For removal of a forward site of system remove nuts, remove bolts from above and disconnect a pipe from the catalyst.
- For removal of a back part of system remove nuts and weaken rubber suspension brackets. If it is required to remove only the main exhaust silencer and/or a pipe, remove fastening elements according to
an illustration and unscrew a back pipe on a connecting flange of the exhaust silencer or the catalyst. At execution without the catalyst the average pipe is located between the main exhaust silencer and a reception pipe and should be weakened as appropriate.
- Disassemble system as it is required, if the system was removed in a set and insert new details.
- At installation of the described details consider the next moments in case all system is replaced:
- All moments of an inhaling are specified on accompanying illustrations.
- Laying between a reception pipe of the exhaust silencer and the catalyst, a reverse side of the catalyst and a back pipe, a back pipe and the main exhaust silencer always replace, even if they have still a satisfactory appearance. As a last resort it is possible to establish old laying in a good condition by means of hermetic.
- Watch sufficient distance between elements of system of production of the fulfilled gases and other details of a body.
- Screw in a lambda probe in a reception pipe and tighten with effort of 18-24 N • m. After installation check all rubber details. They should not be tense, otherwise is burst through a short period.
- Establish all suspension brackets according to assembly diagrams.