- Nissan Primera brand cars
Identification numbers of the car
Acquisition of spare parts
Technology of service, tool and workplace equipment
Poddomkrachivaniye and towage
Engine start from the auxiliary power supply
Checks of readiness of the car to operation
Automobile himikaliya, oils and greasings
Diagnostics of malfunctions
+ Current leaving and service
+ cooling and heating Systems
+ the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases
+ System of electric equipment of the engine
+ Manual transmission, differential and main transfer
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Automobile himikaliya, oils and greasings
In sale the set of himikaliya, oils and the greasings necessary for application during performance of procedures of routine maintenance and car repairs arrives. The wide range of products of the chemical and oil-extracting industry from cleaning structures and solvents to oils, greasings and aerosols for protection of rubber and plastic components of the car here enters.
- The cleaner for carburetors and air a zaslonok represents strong solvent of pitches, a deposit and coal deposits. The most part of cleaners for carburetors leave after itself dry type greasing film which does not harden and not засмаливается eventually. In view of formation of such film these cleaners are not recommended to be used for washing of electric components.
- The cleaner is applied to brake systems for the purpose of removal of traces of greasing and brake liquid from surfaces of components of brake system where absolute purity is a paramount condition of efficiency of functioning. The cleaner does not leave any traces and in many cases eliminates the squeal of brake mechanisms caused by pollution of their components.
- The cleaner for electric components promotes elimination of oxide films, corrosion and deposit traces from contact surfaces without elektroprovodnost violation. Also it can be used for cleaning of spark plugs, jets of the carburetor, regulators of tension and other knots where complete cleaning of oil and fat is desirable.
- To Vlagopoglotiteli serve for water and moisture removal from surfaces of such electric components as the generator, the tension regulator, the assembly block, electric sockets, etc. Vlagopoglotiteli usually are netokoprovodny, not causing corrosion and not inflammable.
- Obezzhirivateli is represented by superstrong solvents and serve for removal of traces of greasing from external surfaces of the engine and chassis components. Are issued in the form of aerosols or are put with a brush or a brush and, depending on type, are washed away either water, or solvent.
Impellent (motor) oils represent specially developed structures for greasing of internal components of the engine. Usually contain wide different range of the additives serving for prevention of foaming and corrosion. Impellent oils are issued various degree of viscosity - from 5 to 80. Need of application of oil of this or that grade usually is defined by climatic conditions and requirements of the concrete engine. Liquid (light) oils are usually applied in the conditions of a frigid climate and at insignificant loads of the engine. Heavy (viscous) oils are used in hot conditions and at strong loads of the engine. All-weather oils possess characteristics both easy, and heavy oils and usually have designations from 5W - 20 to 20W - 50.
- Transmission oil is developed for application in differentials, RKPP, and other knots where stability to influence of high temperatures is required.
- Greasing for components of the chassis and bearings of wheels represents the dense greasing applied in knots, subject to the raised loadings and a friction, such as bearings of wheels, spherical support of a suspension bracket, tips of steering drafts and kardanny hinges.
- High-temperature greasing for bearings of wheels is capable to resist to influence of the high temperatures arising in bearings of wheels of cars, equipped with disk brake mechanisms. Usually contains the disulfide of molybdenum being greasing substance of dry type.
- White greasing represents the dense greasing put on contacting metal surfaces in places where there are problems with the increased moistening. Remains soft both at low, and at high temperatures, it is not washed away and it is not diluted by water.
- Assembly greasing represents special greasing, for application in the conditions of high pressures, usually contains molybdenum and is used for greasing of the knots subject to high loadings (such as radical and shatunny bearings and working ledges of cams) before the first start of the engine after completion of major maintenance.
- Silicone greasings are applied to protection of rubber, plastic, vinyl and nylon components.
- Graphite greasings serve for application where oil cannot be used in a type of problems with pollution (for example in locks). Dry graphite perfectly greases metal details, preventing impact on them of pollution, moisture and acids. Greasing is electrowire and does not break contact in such knots, such as, the ignition lock.
- Molybdenum containing getting structures are applied to simplification of an otdavaniye of the "become attached" fixture, and also for fixture greasing in order to avoid its corrosion in the future.
- Heatwire greasing is not electrowire and serves for installation of electronic modules of the ignition demanding intensive branch from heat.
- RTV hermetic is most widely applied prokladochny germetiky. It is made on the basis of silicon, stiffens on air, provides sealing, good adhesion, is waterproof, fills defects of surfaces, remains elastic, it is not compressed and does not sit down, it acts rather easily in film and applied in addition practically to all laying on knots where temperatures do not exceed average values.
- Anaerobny hermetic unlike RTV hermetic can be applied not only in addition to laying, but also to formation of those. Remains elastic, it is steady against influence of solvents and well fills roughnesses of surfaces. The main difference from RTV hermetic consists in hardening conditions. If MOUTH hermetic starts to stiffen at contact to air, anaerobny hermetic rises only in lack of air. It means that hardening of such hermetic occurs only after assembly of components and their pressing to each other.
- Hermetic for pipes and carving connections is applied to sealing of shtutserny connections of hydraulic, pneumatic and vacuum lines. It is usually made on the basis of a teflon compound and it is delivered in the form of the aerosols put like paint by a brush of liquids or in the form of a tape (FUM).
- The anti-taking compound serves for the prevention of a prikipaniye, corrosion, jamming and a cold privarivaniye of fixture. High-temperature anti-taking hermetics usually are made on the basis of medsoderzhashchy or graphite greasings and used in fixture of system of release and a final collector.
- Taking compounds serve Anaerobnye for prevention of a spontaneous otdavaniye of fixture under the influence of vibrations and stiffen only after installation in absence of contact to air. Average capacity taking compounds are applied to fixing of small fixture (nuts, bolts, screws) which are subject to a regular otdavaniye. High-power compounds are usually used for blocking of the large fixture which otdavaniye is not made on a regular basis.
- Additives to oil serve for change of chemical properties of oil without change of its viscosity for the purpose of decrease in an internal friction in the engine. It is necessary to notice that the majority of the firms manufacturers which are letting out engine oils warn against use of any additives to them.
- Additives to fuel carry out at once some functions, depending on the chemical composition. Usually contain the solvents promoting a conclusion of pitches and removal of a deposit from internal surfaces of the carburetor and components of system of injection of fuel and an inlet path. Besides, application of such additives promotes removal of the coal deposits which are forming on walls of chambers of combustion. The structure of some additives includes the substances serving for greasing of components of the top part of a head of cylinders (the klapanny mechanism, piston rings), others promote condensate removal from walls of a fuel tank.
- Brake liquid - represents specially developed structure capable to keeping of influences of high temperatures and pressure, arising in brake system. It is not necessary to allow contact of brake liquid to the painted surfaces of the car and open sites of a body. It is necessary to keep brake liquid in tightly closed container in order to avoid moisture hit in it (liquid is very hygroscopic) and dirt.
- Glue for fastening of strips of sealing of body apertures as it is clear from its name, serves for fastening of sealing strips of apertures of doors, windows and covers of luggage compartments. It can be applied to fixing of elements of internal furnish.
- The anticorrosive covering for the bottom of the car represents the gudronoobrazny structure made on an oil basis, and serves for a sheeting of metal surfaces, preventing their corrosion. Besides, carries out function of sound insulation of salon.
- Wax and polyrole are applied to protection of the painted surfaces against environment influence. Use of various type восков and polyroles can demand various type of paint. The structure of some polyroles includes the abrasive or chemical additives serving for removal of an external layer of oxides (tarnishing) from painted surfaces of old cars. Recently in the market polyroles not containing wax which structure includes a set of chemical additives, such as polymers or substances on a silicon basis are widely presented different. Such polyroles usually are put and keep more long than usual (wax) easier.